So Monica thank you so much for capturing the quads first time seeing Santa. I can just imagine the images we will capture next year with four 18 month olds. I have a feeling it will be an all out scream fest!!
![]() |
| The girls giving their list to Santa. I am so tired of making list already. Those dang Christmas catalogs need to stop coming in the mail. |
![]() |
| They believe!! |
![]() | ||
| Don't think Santa signed up for this. |
![]() |
| Love this picture. Life just doesn't get any sweeter.
Watch in January for a special Monica from Studio KYK will be offering through the blog
|







Oh I just love the last Santa picture. How amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are the best Santa photos ever!! What a great idea, going to a studio and having a private time with Santa. You could tell the older kids had so much fun, and Santa really enjoyed his job too. Great photos. I hope you get to do that every year (with the same Santa of course)
ReplyDeleteMary from Boston
WOW- what a great Santa! All your littles are just as great too!
ReplyDeleteI love love love this......
ReplyDeletea cant wait to see 18 months too!
Thanks for braving the weather! you and Paul are ROCKSTARS with a :)
~ Monica
Studio KYK Photography
This is so cool! We are going to have to forego meeting Santa this year due to lockdown, but I would totally do it if I had a chance like you did!
ReplyDelete