| "Okay so at 2 lets scream our heads off really loud so we wake mom and dad up to let them know we are here." |
| Sometimes we are not the happiest during play time |
| This is the one toy all of our kids have loved and I am so excited to get rid of it after the quads are done because the tune drives us crazzzzy!! |
And now for photo overload...enjoy!
| Drew being a big helper with his little brother Tate |
| Guess we should have had one more older kid!! |
| Kenzie showing her brother how to hold her own bottle |
| Aubrey helping in the kitchen on Thanksgiving |
| Daddy and his baby girls |
| Grandpa Jerry and Uncle Jess multitasking |
| Grandma Pat and Izzy |
| Mom and Daughter |
| Who's wish will come true?? |
| Izzy |
| "Hey mom, I'm your favorite right?!?" |
| Tate |
| Yes our boys often dress in pink and purple. We are making them be manly men. |
| Kenzie |
| Isabella |
| Tate after a hard day |
| Rylan |
It's exhausting to keep them all entertained!!! I felt like a carnival today as well, so many loud obnoxious toys, lol. LOVE the pic of Drew feeding a bottle, that is so cute.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Love all these pics Returning to work!? I thought it was after the New Year! You and I are so similar! What is the house going to look like when I get home??!!! You are awesome and I just love all the updates!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Krista! I need to break out the annoying toys, so far I have been able to squeak by shaking toys and having them stare at mirrors/each other! Plus, I need to teach Jenna to feed babies too...! She has watched long enough. Good luck going back to work!
ReplyDeleteIt's so time for Jenna to help with feeds. Aubrey loves it and if she is being bad we actually take away her feeding privileges! Natalie will start feeding and then two minutes into it she is bored but we make her stay on task. we started with them feeding the babies in a bouncy chair but they actually do better using a boppy. And keep the annoying toys put away is my advice! I am thinking its almost time for the exersaucer over here.
DeleteThey are getting to be more fun, but yes that to do list is much harder to finish. I am just like you, when I go to work I mostly worryabout what doesn't get done at home. I learned to leave clothes out otherwise they may be cross dressed or wearing dirty pjs.
ReplyDeleteThe Boppy convention on your floor is too cute. I parked my girls across from each other recently and they actually cooed and smiled at each other! Like Becky, mine like mirrors and watching each other kick with ankle rattles.
It is so fun when they see each other. I can't wait til they really become aware of each other. It is so much fun!!
Delete