| Our first born, Bailey |
| Aubrey is always asking to hold her babies |
| Kenzie |
| Stealing cookies.... |
| But then realized mom was watching so he decided to ask if he could have one! |
| Needed to hold her other sister. |
| Santa projects from Grandma Lesnau |
| The one Christmas cookie I made this year...peanut butter balls (Yes, I am pumping while making cookies. Sometimes there is just not enough hours in the day!) |
| So tempting... |
| couldn't resist. |
| We giggle over so many things that we shouldn't but we are only four what do you expect?!? |
| Only some of our Christmas cards. The rest are in a pile, will need a bigger tree next year. |
| Our seven |
| Santa just came!!! |
The kids got way more than they needed, stayed up much pass their bedtime and woke a bit on the crabby side but Santa came so it was another exciting morning in our home. Most of the gifts from last night have found a temporary home to make room for more gifts under the tree as we celebrate with my family today. Tomorrow we will celebrate the real reason for the season...the birth of Jesus. Since the girls were little we have always baked Jesus a cake and allowed the kids to put as many sprinkles on it that they need to. A whole bottle may have been used a time or two but He is worth it!
| The babies ready for some gift opening |
| We are going to pretend they sat like this the entire time during gifts! |
| Daddy passed out all the gifts. |
| Aubrey gave out hugs and thank yous after every gift |
| Daddy and his oldest |
| Rylan helping |
| Mommy was so excited to get a cruisnart baby food maker! |
| Drew was so excited to get a balance bike |
| You know your kids are tired when they fall asleep half in bed! |
Happy Birthday Jesus and a Merry Christmas to All.
Ah! I loved this look into your Christmas! My youngest son, Ben, LOVES the clam chowder bread bowls!! We used to have those on Christmas Eve. My daughter, Summer, would order them from San Francisco!
ReplyDeleteMerry,MERRY Christmas to you and yours from Linda and Louis Dean down here in Texas!
Haha, commenting after my mom ^^ :)
ReplyDeleteLoved this post and so glad you all got to celebrate. You look great, Krista, and so does the rest of the fam. Those quad babies are growing and looking so good! You will LOVE the baby food maker—I can't get over mine, it's so easy and I feel sooooo proud of myself for feeding the kids fresh, "clean" baby food.
Also, I think most of the photos you post of Drew crack me up. Like the one of him stealing cookies, lol.
Happy holidays!!!
What a great day with the whole family! I love how Bailey made the post too. Our fur babies are really special and got us through years of infertility. Drew is precious stealing cookies and the PB balls look divine. I've been wondering how you manage to pump still, master multitasker!
ReplyDeleteHere's to baby food making and spoon feeds in 2013!
Hugs!
Love your photo of making cookies while pumping. Cracked me up! Excellent. To be honest, I did not even notice the pumping going on until I read and did a double take. As a former IBCLC, I salute you!
ReplyDelete