| Life is rough |
| Izzie attempting to zone out everyone around her |
| A new contraption for the babies |
| It wasn't long ago when they had lots of spare room in their pack n plays even with all four of them in their. My babies are growing. |
| "Why yes mom, I think that is a great idea." |
| "This toy just will not get out of my way." |
| "I'm a little confused, my mommy says I look adorable but my auntie thinks I look silly as Mrs. Claus." |
| We are a little short so we improvise with whats around us. |
Now this momma must get back to getting ready for Christmas. Preschool Christmas performance to attend, finish shopping and a menu to plan. And in case anyone forgot...only four days til Christmas!!
Love the pictures! And did you change the blog design? Cute! I think it is awesome that your kids have the same toys and contraptions as mine. Our babies could swap homes and still feel "at home"!
ReplyDeleteHaha, we stuck a gift wrapped box under the bouncy a couple weeks ago same as you. Although now Harrison's feet touch down in both bouncers!!! Merry Christmas to you guys!
ReplyDelete