| All done with bath and now it's time to eat |
| Sister's sharing secrets |
| Thanks to another quad mom, Amber, we figured out how to tandem bottle feed the kiddos very quickly! |
| We couldn't survive without our rock n' plays. The kids sleep so well in them that we actually have three of them now. Kenzie is the only one who doesn't sleep in one. |
| My big man Tate |
| I know it's fuzzy but I look at that hair!! |
| Sisters |
| Good thing we have a large sectional |
| The Riisager's came for a visit and we had enough babies so no one had to argue who got to hold first! |
| Tummy time is very exhausting |
| Tate |
| Wide-eyed Rylan |
| "Mom would you please stop taking my pictures please." |
| I came into the room and found Natalie reading nursery rhythms to the babies |
| Boy unattended in sisters room+mommy busy with four babies=boy covered in marker |
| Babies Galore |
| Sleeping Rylan |
| Peek a boo Isabella |
| Stubborn picture won't flip but hello beautiful Kenzie |
| Tate |
| Who says you can't feed three babies at one time, please ignore the baby on the couch who is screaming. Her turn is next! |
Wow, Krista! You are a go-getter! You can tell you are a seasoned mom, and you have such a great attitude about things. No time for messing around, you are getting it done! I can't believe that you had all the kids by yourself for a couple days, that just blows my mind. Anytime I start feeling overwhelmed with my quads, I just think of you and 7 kiddos! Little man with the marker all over him cracks me up, I guess stuff like that is just going to be part of it, huh? And the tummy time mat in the pack-and-play is a genius idea while they're so little. I'm now up to four tummy time mats, but sometimes one or two of the babies starts wriggling their way around the floor and I'm quickly running out of room! It's true, once you get in a routine, it changes again. We had a hard time at first before realizing that, yeah, the plan needs to evolve as the babies grow and change. Duh! Then it made it much easier to adjust and adapt. You look fantastic, girl, and are doing so awesome. Keep up all the good work - and keep inspiring the rest of us!
ReplyDeleteI think Tate really looks like Aubrey in that second to last picture! Too cute! You look great and so do the kids!
ReplyDeleteLove hearing about all 7 of your kiddos, such a beautiful family you have! Once again...I'm utterly amazed by you and how positive, down to earth and organized you are. Your strength and love is helping your little love bugs grow healthy and strong! Keep up the wonderful work Krista and Paul! Love, Cinda
ReplyDeleteI love this post and how familiar it looks! It is so good to know others "normal" looks a bit like ours. Thanks for the shout out on tandem feeds =) I am impressed that you've tackled feeding more than two though. I've not been successful with that yet.
ReplyDeleteWOW SUPER MOM!!!!
ReplyDelete