| Isabella...time to go home little love. |
| I love it and they are all mine!! |
| Time to get our new van |
| All bathed and ready to eat |
| The Lesnau's |
| Isabella...time to go home little love. |
| I love it and they are all mine!! |
| Time to get our new van |
| All bathed and ready to eat |
| The Lesnau's |
Thanks for the update. Your family is so special and I love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!! They just look amazing Krista, and you guys look so happy! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo beyond impressed. A family of nine - and an amazing one at that! You've got this!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lesnau family! I remember how scared you were back in the day and now look! They are all home! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful sight to see you all together:)))) It brings joy to all of us reading your blog. You are doing such a beautiful job, remember to look back on the days of celebration when the water get a little rough. Sending lots of love your way!
ReplyDeleteSO glad for you and that everyone is home, Krista!!! What a great feeling when all are home and nobody is at the nicu any more. Sounds like you are highly efficient so far! It still seems to take us way longer to feed and change all but we will get there. Enjoy having all 9 settle into a new routine! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteBecky