![]() |
| Uncle Connor & Aubrey |
| Kenzie & Grandma Paula |
![]() |
| I believe this is Rylan...wet hair is when I have the hardest time telling my kids apart! |
![]() |
| Tate yelling at his mom that she is taking way to long with this bath thing |
![]() |
| Kenzie |
![]() |
| Kenzie, Isabella, Tate & Rylan (birth order) |
![]() |
| All swaddled for bed |
![]() |
| This is the only time I will agree with all those people that tell me I have my hands full! |
| Wow, this is what it would look like if we only had one kid! |
![]() |
| Auntie Ella |
![]() |
| Aubrey |
![]() |
| Connor & Drew |
![]() |
| The trouble makers! |
![]() |
| Love this picture...Natalie is picking out corn from Aubrey's ear! |
![]() |
| These bikes are a lot harder than they should be |
![]() |
| The take off... |
![]() |
| got air... |
![]() |
| a stuck landing... |
![]() |
| well, almost. |
![]() |
| Grandpa David & Rylan |
![]() |
| Kenzie after a long day at the pumpkin patch |
![]() |
| Isabella & Rlyan |

























No comments:
Post a Comment