| Happy Halloween |
| Tate |
| Izzy |
| A very concerned Kenzie |
| Rylan...look at those double chins! |
| Who's excited to go trick or treating..."we are!!" |
| A set of twins |
| another set of twins. |
| My assistant Drew |
| And another one because I think they are just so darn cute. Looks like Kenzie lost a sock! |
| Aubrey |
| Natalie |
| Drew |
| The quads just didn't get what the older kids were so excited about. |
| Oops the mermaid tripped and the candy flew. |
| Good thing we brought the double stroller otherwise we wouldn't have had anything to carry our candy in! |
| Trick or treating is ridiculous these days. What in the world are we suppose to do with all this? |
| 2011 Pumpkin Carving |
| 2011- Paul is the skilled pumpkin artist. I don't have the patience for it! |
| What a difference a year makes. Last year a family of five... |
| this year a family of nine! |
I don't think there is anyone in the world who would call you a slacker! Just getting 7 kids out and trick or treating is pretty amazing. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHi Krista! This is Angie from the multiples group. I said it before....but your blog is so Inspiring. I don't know how you do it with four littles. I hesitate doing things or going most places with my TWO. Way to go! You make it look easy!
ReplyDeleteYou may not have done costumes, but your Halloween photo shoot is just adorable! I love the outifts. Glad you found another great use for the double snap 'n' go's too! The five of you were so cute last year, but I can't wait to see what theme you come up with for a family of nine next year.
ReplyDelete