| Birthday breakfast of cereal. The kid goes all out! |
| Photo bomb by sister |
| A couple days after his birthday after eating another piece of cake Drew exclaimed, "Lisa make me more cake." She has won the little boy over through his tummy! |
We had originally planned to rent a beach house in Oregon for Drew's birthday but because we will be gone for my sister's wedding in two weeks we decided a day trip might just work best. We decided on the San Fransisco Zoo. Paul and I had never been and we knew it had to be better than the Sacramento Zoo and we were right. We
| The start of having to take a picture in front of every animal statue |
| This snake was huge. |
| Amazing colors |
| All but Kenzie took the opportunity for a snooze. |
| They at times really love each other. |
| Love the back space of our van. |
| All of the big kids are into posing for the camera... |
| but you do get some cute pictures out of them when they strike their poses. |
| A HUGE rhino...like 5,000lbs huge. |
Drew you are now 3 and hopefully I get the 'Happy Birthday' banner and disco balls down before your fourth birthday but for now we are enjoying the new decor and loving that our little boy still thinks its his birthday every morning when he wakes up.
| A real hippo... |
| and a fake hippo. Guess which one the kids liked better! |
| A dinosaur in a zoo? Okay sure. |
| Trying to stand like flamingos. |
I really enjoyed reading this! It really is an adventure every time you do something with all your littles. I love San Francisco, but I'm with you - any future trips should be on a work day. And no Lombard Street or other crowded touristy stuff for you!
ReplyDeleteSeriously I can't understand for the life of me why people think its okay to touch other people's babies I only have one but this happened to me with my son and now is happening with my daughter. I don't get it !!! And the people always looked so miffed like u are the one that's rude when u politely tell them this is not ok. Cjsights
ReplyDelete