As the babies have gotten older there has become a wider gap in the weights between them. At birth there was a 1.5 pound weight difference between the Tate who was the largest baby and Kenzie who was the smallest. Now at 18 months that difference is 10lbs. That is a huge amount of weight when you are talking about something that's total weight is less than 30 pounds. Lately one of the comments we get when we are out is, 'There is no way they are the same age. She is so much smaller than he is.' As I am reassuring them that YES they really are quadruplets, what I really want to ask them is if they were the exact same size as their siblings at the same ages. Just because they were born at the same time does not mean they are any different than two siblings born years apart when it comes to their growth.
I thought it would be fun to compare the weights and heights of all the kiddos at different ages up until 18 months. This also means that I will have all this info in one spot which allows me to toss all the papers from the doctors offices I have accumulated over the years telling me what their measurements were!
2 MONTHS
Natalie: 10lbs 12oz 23"
Aubrey: 9lbs 2oz 22"
Drew: 13lbs 15oz 25.5"
Kenzie: 5lbs 10.5oz 18.5"
Isabella: 6lbs 9oz 19.25"
Tate: 8lbs 0oz 20.75"
Rylan: 6lbs 9.5oz 20"
4 MONTHS
Natalie: 13lbs 14oz 25"
Aubrey: 12lbs 6oz 24.75"
Drew: 16lbs 8oz 27.25"
Kenzie: 8lbs 9oz 20.75"
Isabella: 10lbs 8.5oz 22"
Tate: 13lbs 9.5oz 23.5"
Rylan: 10lbs 11oz 22.5"
6 MONTHS
Natalie: 16lbs 1oz 26.75"
Aubrey: 14lbs 6.5oz 26.25"
Drew: 18lbs 6oz 29"
Kenzie: 10lbs 9oz 22.5"
Isabella: 13lbs 15oz 24.25"
Tate: 16lbs 12.5oz 26"
Rylan: 13lbs 12oz 24.75"
I thought it would be fun to compare the weights and heights of all the kiddos at different ages up until 18 months. This also means that I will have all this info in one spot which allows me to toss all the papers from the doctors offices I have accumulated over the years telling me what their measurements were!
BIRTH
Natalie: 6lbs 9oz 19"
Aubrey: 5lbs 11oz 18.5"
Drew: 9lbs 6oz 22.5"
Kenzie: 2lbs 6oz 14"
Isabella: 3lbs 9oz 16.5"
Tate: 3lbs 15oz 16.75"
Rylan: 3lbs 10oz 14.5"
2 MONTHS
Natalie: 10lbs 12oz 23"
Aubrey: 9lbs 2oz 22"
Drew: 13lbs 15oz 25.5"
Kenzie: 5lbs 10.5oz 18.5"
Isabella: 6lbs 9oz 19.25"
Tate: 8lbs 0oz 20.75"
Rylan: 6lbs 9.5oz 20"
4 MONTHS
Natalie: 13lbs 14oz 25"
Aubrey: 12lbs 6oz 24.75"
Drew: 16lbs 8oz 27.25"
Kenzie: 8lbs 9oz 20.75"
Isabella: 10lbs 8.5oz 22"
Tate: 13lbs 9.5oz 23.5"
Rylan: 10lbs 11oz 22.5"
6 MONTHS
Natalie: 16lbs 1oz 26.75"
Aubrey: 14lbs 6.5oz 26.25"
Drew: 18lbs 6oz 29"
Kenzie: 10lbs 9oz 22.5"
Isabella: 13lbs 15oz 24.25"
Tate: 16lbs 12.5oz 26"
Rylan: 13lbs 12oz 24.75"
9 MONTHS
Natalie: 18lbs 8.5oz 28.5"
Aubrey: 16lbs 5.5oz 28.5"
Drew: 19lbs 15oz 30"
Kenzie: 12lbs 10.5oz 24"
Isabella: 16lbs 3oz 26.5"
Tate: 18lbs9.5oz 27.25"
Rylan: 16lbs 10.5oz 26.25"
Natalie: 18lbs 8.5oz 28.5"
Aubrey: 16lbs 5.5oz 28.5"
Drew: 19lbs 15oz 30"
Kenzie: 12lbs 10.5oz 24"
Isabella: 16lbs 3oz 26.5"
Tate: 18lbs9.5oz 27.25"
Rylan: 16lbs 10.5oz 26.25"
12 MONTHS
Natalie: 20lbs 5.5oz 30"
Aubrey: 18lbs 11.5oz 29.5"
Drew: 22lbs 5.5oz 31.5"
Kenzie: 15lbs 8oz 27.5"
Isabella: 19lbs 15oz
Tate: 22lbs 14oz 29.5"
Rylan: 19lbs 13oz 29.5"
Natalie: 20lbs 5.5oz 30"
Aubrey: 18lbs 11.5oz 29.5"
Drew: 22lbs 5.5oz 31.5"
Kenzie: 15lbs 8oz 27.5"
Isabella: 19lbs 15oz
Tate: 22lbs 14oz 29.5"
Rylan: 19lbs 13oz 29.5"
(By 12 months my preemie who was born 9 weeks early weighting 3lbs 15oz caught up to his brother who was born at 41 weeks who weighed 9lbs 6oz at birth. Even I was shocked when I saw this as I was going through the papers!!)
15 MONTHS
Natalie: 21lbs 3.5oz 32.5"
Aubrey: 20lbs 12oz 32"
Drew: 23lbs 1.5oz 32.3"
Kenzie: 15lbs 12oz 29"
Isabella: 20lbs 15oz 30"
Tate: 23lbs 10.5oz 32.25"
Rylan: 20lbs 0oz 30.25"
18 MONTHS
Natalie:
Aubrey: (For some reason I do not have 18 month stats on the older kids. Will need to call on Mon)
Drew:
Kenzie: 17lbs 3oz 29.75"
Isabella: 22lbs 3oz 30.75"
Tate: 26lbs 33.5oz 33.5"
Rylan: 21lbs 7oz 32"
This post took me way longer than it should have because it was so fun to look back at pictures of the girls and Drew and see how they have changed as they have gotten older. I also love seeing mannerisms that are only theirs that I did not see when they were young but can truly say that it is something that defines them now. There are also a couple pictures that if they were not categorized by year I would not be able to tell if it was Tate or Drew. To me, of all my kids those two look the most alike but I also see lots of similarities between Aubrey and Kenzie. Among your children do you have any that look a lot alike or are they each their own?







I love this, what a great idea having everyone's stats in the same place. You can definitely tell all 7 are siblings and come from you & Paul!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what a great idea and great post!! Thanks so much for sharing. It must have taken you quite some time to gather all the information and pics. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's the first time I notice that Isabella totally takes after Aubrey (looks wise :-) ).
Oi, and all the different hair styles. So fun to compare.