My sister is now married and thankfully back from her honeymoon to Paris. Ten days out of the country was way to long without being able to call her. I will post all about her big day as soon as I get pictures. I was enjoying every moment of her day as my camera sat in its case but let me tell you my little sister was beautiful.
We also have some big things happening for our family that has come a year sooner than we had expected but we are so excited. I will share more soon but for now I will say the big news may or may not have something to do with the picture below.
I promise to come back soon with some pictures of my almost one year olds who are now VERY mobile and as Paul says follow us around like they are little puppies. Between them and some other kiddos who are

No comments:
Post a Comment