| His silly tooth |
![]() |
| Not nervous one bit |
![]() |
| All numb...he looked so sad. |
![]() |
| All done and still with a smile on his face |
![]() |
| Our toothless kiddos |
| The tooth fairy came! |
| His silly tooth |
![]() |
| Not nervous one bit |
![]() |
| All numb...he looked so sad. |
![]() |
| All done and still with a smile on his face |
![]() |
| Our toothless kiddos |
| The tooth fairy came! |
How could you not find out the gender of any of your children? I told myself I wasn't going to find out, but the ultrasound tech let it slip with the first and we couldn't wait for the surprise with our other two:D
ReplyDeleteIf you were to give each child a different name based on personality, what would they be? Maybe a sporty name, a long/elegant name or a unique name?
What type of baby equipment were your "must-have's" with your children?
Do you think your profession as a nurse helped prepare you for the NICU journey more or did you knowing the possibilities scare you more?
Thank you and good luck to your family! The children are beautiful!
I forget that Drew is only 2 yrs old, still a baby in my eyes. Questions: #1 Does Drew try to keep up with the big kids and does he ever want to go in the baby's stroller, or high chairs. #2 Do you & Paul ever get one on one time with the three older ones or do they all want to be together on an outing to the store or running an errand. #3 Does Drew miss the girls when they go to school? #4 Drew is the middle child and the only child that doesn't have to share his birthday with a sibling. On Aubrey & Natalie's birthday, did he get a little gift or does he totally "get it", that it wasn't his birthday? He is such a little heartbreaker! You are so blessed with all of your children!
ReplyDeleteMary/Boston
What a big boy! I would love to know what tips you have for taking all of the children out together when you do things like dinner out or even Disney. You always inspire me to try more with all the babies.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brave boy! The kids are adorable. You are so blessed! www.twobytwomom.com
ReplyDeleteGlad it was an awesome experience for them! I think I was horrendously afraid of the dentist when I was a kid because the only ones available were the ones for adults. Nothing scares a kid faster than whitewashed walls and implements displayed in plain view. I’m glad that there are dental offices that really focus on child orthodontics, as it is good to nurture the good experience so that they would have no qualms on going to the dentist for dental problems when they grow up.
ReplyDeleteWeston Wadlington
Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteTough boy he is! Didn't even fuss about having his teeth pulled out, unlike most of his kids that would bawl for hours for simply going to a dentist. Make sure he stays that way; that he'll not grow up being averse to oral health maintenance. Jonathon @ SimmondsDentalCenter.com
ReplyDeleteOh, look at that happy face when he found the coin from the tooth fairy. Very cute! So, gone is the silly tooth! Has he grown a new one now? I like how he’s so behaved all throughout the procedure. How did you talk your way into him? Kenneth @ AvenueDentalGroup.com
ReplyDelete