December 16, 2014

Forever Captured

Earlier this fall we had our family pictures taken, and even though it felt like we had just had them done yesterday while I was searching for clothing for all 9 of us, it had been well over a year. Last time we took them I had four one year olds trying to escape a wagon and was worried about head injuries; now we had 4 little people going in ten different directions with 2 big girls trying to corral them and then the same 4 toddlers getting upset because someone was trying to pick them up. Good thing daddy had the smart idea to start throwing wipes in the air which was funnier than any comedian on late night. In the end I was a sweaty mess and felt like I had just ran a marathon, which I have never done nor do I ever plan to do, so I am just guessing that I felt the same as I would after 26.2 miles. You can imagine how ecstatic I was when I was emailed my link for our slideshow and I saw picture after picture that captured my children in their true form. The amazing Monica once again froze each of our kids personalities and did not include a single picture of a stressed out mom. That is talent!


Now that our Christmas cards are out I will attempt to narrow down my favorites to  just a couple but let's just say I started with over 160 so if I can get it down to 50 that is huge...





We all have days like this. Isabella portrays it perfectly!

The Twins





This one makes me laugh because if you know Rylan you know that he purposefully got into Kenzie's shot just to tick her off.




If a lap is empty there will always be someone who wants to be held. Whether they are 6, 4 or 2 they all love to cuddle.



I often wonder what the boys were saying to each other.

We have never had a daddy's girl like this one is. She loves him with her whole heart.


LIFE

I never imagined my family would take up an entire road but that said I do see space for 1 more on the far left...

3 comments:

  1. I love allllll these photos!! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much! Family portraits are such work, especially in my case when it involves convincing my hubby to participate, but these moments are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are all so great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...