November 06, 2014

Give THANKS - November 6th (Time with the Big Kids)

 Day 6: Time with the Big Kids

Today I am thankful for my three oldest. They were the first to make me a mom and I couldn't have asked for better kids to rise to the challenge of adding four more people to our family at one time. I enjoy spending time with all 7 of my kiddos but getting to spend time with just three who can communicate, who are potty trained, who no longer need a nap and who do not draw a million questions every couple of steps makes outings so easy. For the next three days Paul and I get to spend the days with Natalie, Aubrey and Drew and in a way I feel like a kid in a candy store. Days with 3 are so different than days with 7. Though I would never ask for it any other way I will cherish the time I get to spend with my first born. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...