November 14, 2014

Give THANKS - November 14th (qmbff's)

Day 12- qmbff's (quad mom best friends forever)

I have mentioned these four ladies before but there is no amount of mentioning them that can make one understand how much I appreciate these women. Becky, Ashley, Amber, Amber and I have 25 children between us; 20 of who were all born within 12 weeks of each other. We understand what each other is going through because we are all walking each step at exactly the same moment in life. We share our joys, our frustrations, our fears and a ton of inside jokes. These 4 are my lifeline and make having quads so normal. 

One of the reasons I am so glad I had quadruplets was because I got to meet 4 amazing ladies who I would have never known existed if it wasn't for being pregnant with four at one time. We first 'met' over each others blogs, then in our quad group, followed then by our own little group on facebook. We are spread throughout Michigan, Texas and California so we do not get together except for once a year but we talk daily. Sometimes it's a quick hi and other days we talk more than one can keep up with if they come in late on the conversation. Nothing is off limits between us but there is absolutely no judging among us. And if you can believe it we do not sit around and bash on our husbands because every single one of us married a man who not only is a wonderful husband but the best daddy one could ask for. 

Girls I can not wait to see you in April but until then I want you to know how much I love each one of you. You all get this crazy life that we live each and every day and I am so glad I have y'all to share it with. 






2 comments:

  1. Love you too, Krista! So thankful for you ladies every single day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you girls too, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for my qmbffs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...