August 10, 2013

Wordless Saturday

I am only wordless today because I am so exhausted that I don't think I can put together a single thought. Why does planning a 1 year birthday take so much out of a person?

The quads did turn ONE and they had a fabulous time celebrating (okay maybe their older brother and sisters enjoyed it just a wee bit more!) and now I have no excuse not to get going on this packing thing. In between boxes I promise to fit in a post or two because I have the babies one year updates, their Hugs, Kisses & Birthday Wishes birthday party, the county fair & a flashback to August/September of 2004 all waiting to be published. Hmmm maybe I won't be getting as much packing done. I am thinking by telling Paul that I have to keep all my readers happy on this here old blog by keeping new posts coming I must hire a moving company! I am sure he will go for it!!

So just a sneak peak at how adorably cute our now 1 year olds are since I did say this was going to be 'wordless':
Happy Birthday Kenzie, Isabella, Tate & Rylan

Kenzie knew exactly what a 'smash' cake was!! They all look a little sugar comatose! (Sorry for the poor quality, I was being a mom instead of photographer. Hoping someone else got a better shot of all four after tasting their cake!)

 photo krista.jpg

3 comments:

  1. The blog face lift is precious! I tell you what, a quad birthday is EXHAUSTING! Happy birthday, Littles =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and happy birthday to the Lesnaus Quads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should leave packing for later and tell us some more! :)) Kidding! Good luck with everything! Looks like y'all had a great party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...