June 16, 2013

Our Daddy

A post written by Natalie, Aubrey and Drew. Three kids who are so extremely lucky to have the daddy that they do.

Our daddy is: The BEST daddy ever. Why he is the best daddy ever is because he loves all his children. He is the best daddy ever because he plays tea parties with us. "Yay" (inserts Drew). He is still the best daddy ever because he brings us to the park. He helps me on the monkey bars. He makes me breakfast and I love his pancakes. He is the best daddy ever because sometimes he gives me ice cream and treats. He is the best daddy ever because he takes care of us. He is the best because he lets no one take us. I love him more than ice cream. Because you are the best daddy ever, I love you.

Love,
Natalie


Our daddy is: The BEST daddy ever because he makes the yummiest smell for breakfast. It smells good when he makes me scrambled eggs. It makes me feel good when mommy and daddy cuddle me. It makes me feel happy when daddy teaches me to ride bike. Because daddy is the best daddy ever it makes me feel that it is love. Daddy is the best daddy ever because he takes us out for lunch. He is the best because he lets me help with the babies. I love him because he is my best daddy ever. I love daddy because he is getting me a new doggy when I grow up. Daddy thank you for making me the best girl ever.

Love,
Aubrey


Our daddy is: best daddy ever because him make me waffles. Makes me pancakes too. I like when daddy plays around. I like when daddy rides my quad with me. Ummm...(shoulder shrug). Happy Farther's Day.

Love,
Drew


Paul thank you for loving our children the way you do. I always knew that you would make an awesome father but I never knew how amazing of a role model our kids would really have. You impress me with your willingness to be a dad and I see the love you have for them every time they ask you a question, which in our house is many times through out the day. I know today is Father's Day but I am hoping you know how special you are to all of us each day. 

Love,
Krista


Kenzie

Isabella

Rylan

Tate
*The letters written by the kids were their words. I started them out with 'Our daddy is' and they wrote the rest. Ages 5,5 & 2.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...