June 12, 2013

Bachelorette Party: Napa Style

My baby sister is getting married in a tad more than two weeks. Saying I am happy for her would be an understatement. I am thrilled for her and can't wait to see her walk down the aisle and become Mrs. Lucchese.

For her bachelorette party we decided that we would skip the bar scene (So thankfully. I just was not looking forward to an evening in the bar) and head to Napa for the day. I am not a wine drinker but Napa is gorgeous and I love going there. We choose the weekend of record breaking highs but it was still a very fun day spent with family and Nicole's future family who we all adore. It was also my first day away from the quads which did not involve going to work and I have to say it was really enjoyable. Only wish Paul could have joined me in a day away.

Nicole I can not wait for your day and I hope you can really take in every moment of the day you become a wife. Just remember your wedding day is only one day but your marriage is forever so if something doesn't go exactly as planned it is okay it will give you something to laugh about thirty years down the road when you are sitting in the evenings sharing a glass of wine with the love of your life.

Now off to write my speech...
















All good parties should end with the bride licking the wine barrels!

4 comments:

  1. What fun!! Thanks for taking all of us along with you!!! Great pictures of all of you enjoying this special time together! Yum!!! ALL that WINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day! Your advice to Nicole about not getting ruffled on the wedding day if something isn't perfect is fantastic. I tell brides the same thing because at least one thing will go wrong and most of the time guests don't even notice. It's not about all the details, it's about the marriage. You and Paul have set a great example for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not related to ur post but how did u transition ur little ones from their rock n plays to their cribs I figure since u did it with four u might have some tips since our seven month old wants nothing to do with her crib cjsights@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...