May 22, 2013

Preschool Graduation

My baby girls graduated from preschool today. This means two things; 1) they are ready for Kindergarten and are no longer my babies 2)they are home for the entire summer and I no longer get a 3 hour break three days a week. I am not sure which one makes me sadder! Only a parent can understand this.
Waiting for graduation to begin






The girls have gone to The Sunflower School for the last two years and it has been amazing to watch them bloom. They started off as three year olds that held each others hands, sat by each other in circle time, and couldn't write their own name, actually they had just started recognizing their name by sight when they first started preschool. They now write their name legible, know their birthdays, can dial 911 and just simply amaze me with the words they use in their everyday talk. My favorite being 'unacceptable'.





Natalie & Aubrey enjoy going to school. They loved art. They loved watering the garden filled with flowers and veggies. They loved bringing home lemons and pomegranates from the trees in the school's backyard. They loved working in their workbooks and as soon as we got home today Aubrey was erasing all that she could in her book so she could do it all over again.


The afternoon pre-k class

Grandma getting her baby fix

Some lovin' from Auntie


I am so excited for their next step in life: Kindergarten. It does not make me sad only because I know they are ready. They will excel next year and Paul & I are so happy with the school choice we made for them to begin their next academic path. Natalie & Aubrey you have made both mom and dad so proud!
Love those two!

Ms. Kim

Ms. Jen

One of their bff's.



Summer has officially begun in the Lesnau house. Bring on the popsicles, sprinklers and Pandora. We are ready for some summer fun!!
I am still working on the Q&A post so if you have any burning questions make sure to ask them in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. When did you first feel like a mother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Job well done! ALL your children are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did the girls get their ears pierced?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, congratulations! I can't believe our babies will be Kindergarteners. Jenna has been so very emotional these last few weeks too, and I suspect it has been because of the transition from preschool to Kindergarten which means a new teacher and new classmates. It is a big transition! Your girls are beautiful and what a cute outside ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you dress your baby boys alike so often and your baby girls not?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...