November 02, 2012

Pumpkin Patch with the Oldest

Two weeks ago (a little late posting!!) Natalie and Aubrey's preschool class went to Bishop's Pumpkin Patch. It is a pretty darn amazing place to take kids. Even I enjoy going! They have everything from pig races to hay rides to a train with a tunnel. Every year we go and dress the kids in cute Halloween outfits and then sweat to death. I still forget that October in California is so different than October in Minnesota but this year warmer clothes were needed! I stayed home with the babies and Paul took the older three who so needed to get out since they had been stuck at home for four days with colds. I can't wait for next year when all nine of us can go pick pumpkins.
They love each other...just don't blink an eye
Before preemies I would never have found this picture so full of germs. Now all I can think about is what Drew is bringing home. Oh how somedays I just want my dirty world back.



I love watching the girls form friendships.



This girl is so hard to get a decent picture. Good think I am not signing them up for Toddlers & Tiaras.

Can that muffin get any bigger?!?
The girls have other buddies but they are 100% each others best friends.



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Yep, our worlds now consist of Lysol and Purell! Can't wait until the quads are bigger and we can let 'em run around and not freak out about anyone getting a cold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...