|Our little vegetable garden|
- You are now all in size 1 diapers. Kenzie you could still easily wear a newborn size since a size 1 goes half way up your chest but sorry girlfriend I am not buying you your own diapers!
- You have all made it out of preemie clothes and boys I cleaned out almost all of your newborn clothes. I had no problem getting rid of the preemie clothes but for some reason it was very emotional packing up the newborn clothes. You are getting so big so fast and I am not ready for the infant stage to be done. We will never have another little boy wear newborn clothes in this family. We will just say I still have some pregnancy hormones going on.
- You are making eye contact with us and and are starting to follow us around.
- You hold your head up when you are placed on your tummy or are held upright. Tate you have been known to bonk heads with dad quite a few times while he is burping you. This does not make you happy.
- Kenzie you love tummy time only because it is your favorite way to sleep. I can't wait for you to learn to roll so I can officially let you sleep on your tummy.
- Tate you have spit up on every couch cushion, swing, bouncy, activity mat that we have. It's a good thing I have you around because otherwise I would not know when to wash the above said items.
- You are now giving your mom and dad 6-8 hour stretches at night.
- You have all added some "rolls" to your legs and mommy loves them.
- Isabella you get about half way over when trying to roll from back to tummy. You know how to swing those legs now if only your shoulders would follow.
- Rylan you love playing with the overhead activity toys. We have caught you batting at them a couple of times. You will just stare at the toys wishing them to come alive and play with you.
- And most importantly you have added so much joy and love to our family. I can not imagine life without you four.
|Rylan's expression makes me laugh because it is so sad|
We have so enjoyed the last three months and I know the next three are going to be just awesome as you start developing your own personalities. Mom and dad love all four of you so much. Happy 3 Months!!