October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

I decided there was no way I was going to go through the hassle of finding four costumes small enough to fit four newborns. It was not fun when I dressed the girls up for their first Halloween and they were six months old. It is just plain hard to hold a baby in a costume. But that being said I couldn't pass up a photo opportunity of their first Halloween! 
Happy Halloween
Tate
Izzy
A very concerned Kenzie
Rylan...look at those double chins!
Who's excited to go trick or treating..."we are!!"
A set of twins
another set of twins.
My assistant Drew
And another one because I think they are just so darn cute. Looks like Kenzie lost a sock!
Tonight we had a mermaid, a Cinderella and her very own knight to guard her, four very cute quadlings and a mommy & daddy. I know Paul and I went all out and you are all very jealous! 
Aubrey

Natalie


Drew

The quads just didn't get what the older kids were so excited about.



Oops the mermaid tripped and the candy flew.

Good thing we brought the double stroller otherwise we wouldn't have had anything to carry our candy in!

Trick or treating is ridiculous  these days. What in the world are we suppose to do with all this?
I do have to say I have major mom's guilt this year because we skipped the carving of pumpkins. This is probably the first year EVER that I did not carve but I just couldn't find the time. I know a total slacker but we will make up for it next year when we carve seven pumpkins...okay I am totally handing that one off to the dad of the house.
2011 Pumpkin Carving


2011- Paul is the skilled pumpkin artist. I don't have the patience for it!

What a difference a year makes. Last year a family of five...
this year a family of nine!   
We hope everyone had a wonderful night of trick or treating.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think there is anyone in the world who would call you a slacker! Just getting 7 kids out and trick or treating is pretty amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista! This is Angie from the multiples group. I said it before....but your blog is so Inspiring. I don't know how you do it with four littles. I hesitate doing things or going most places with my TWO. Way to go! You make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not have done costumes, but your Halloween photo shoot is just adorable! I love the outifts. Glad you found another great use for the double snap 'n' go's too! The five of you were so cute last year, but I can't wait to see what theme you come up with for a family of nine next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...