October 18, 2012

Grandparents Visit & Pumpkin Patch

Grandpa and Grandma Knapek came to visit along with my little brother and sister last weekend. Connor and Ella think its pretty cool that they are only 9 and 7 but have lots of nieces and nephews already! We spent the majority of the time just hanging out at home and of course loving on some babies. We have lots to go around so it's never a problem when more than one person wants to hold a baby. My dad loved feeding his grand-kids their bottles and I think Tate won the majority of his time since Tate still yells the loudest when it is time to eat so he was the first one that needed to find a set of open arms. My dad said it was the first time he really got to feed a baby a bottle since my mom and step-mom both nursed and he loved it. 
Uncle Connor & Aubrey
Kenzie & Grandma Paula

I believe this is Rylan...wet hair is when I have the hardest time telling my kids apart!

Tate yelling at his mom that she is taking way to long with this bath thing

Kenzie

Kenzie, Isabella, Tate & Rylan (birth order)

All swaddled for bed

This is the only time I will agree with all those people that tell me I have my hands full!
My sister and Paul were planning on taking the older kids to a pumpkin patch/corn maze Saturday morning. When we woke up it was so nice out that I decided we were all going. Since we hadn't planned on all nine of us going it took a little longer to get ready and we did arrive about an hour later than what was originally discussed but I didn't think that was too bad. I have decided when I need a new career I am going to run a pumpkin patch. You can charge money for everything and who in the world pays $18 for a pumpkin? We saw carts of pumpkins being hauled out so I know there are lots of people that don't think that is outrageous. The older kids had a blast jumping in dried corn kernels, climbing on hay bales and running through corn. It is so funny because these are things Paul and I grew up doing and here we were paying money so our kids could experience it. We have one more pumpkin patch outing with the girls preschool next week and then I can't believe it is time for Halloween. Why does time have to move so fast? And do we really need Christmas commercials in mid-October? Target you are not making me want to shop for the newest toy craze when it is still eighty degrees outside.


Wow, this is what it would look like if we only had one kid!






Auntie Ella

Aubrey

Connor & Drew

The trouble makers!


Love this picture...Natalie is picking out corn from Aubrey's ear!

These bikes are a lot harder than they should be


The take off...

got air...

a stuck landing...

well, almost.


Grandpa David & Rylan

Kenzie after a long day at the pumpkin patch

Isabella & Rlyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...