August 10, 2012

30w5d and the babies are here!!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that our four little miracles have arrived. I will be writing another post giving lots of details of their birth story but that will have to be on another day. Since its 4:30 in the morning and should be sleeping but somehow I am wide awake I am going to keep this short. It ended up being Baby D that told us that it was time for delivery and here I have been saying Baby A was the trouble maker!

And now for the most anticipated news:
Baby A...GIRL (2lbs6oz 14in) at 2224
Baby B...GIRL (3lbs9oz 16.5in) at 2225
Baby C...BOY (3lbs15oz 17in) at 2226
Baby D...BOY (3lbs10oz 14.5in) at 2227

Babies are all doing well. Needing some extra oxygen via cpap. Baby D is working the hardest and our little peanut "A" is showing off and being our little rock star! I am doing great with minimal discomfort at this time. Can't wait to get to the nicu in a couple of hours so we can put names to our "littles". I will post pictures as soon as I can. Thank you everyone for their amazing and heart felt support. It is getting us through this incredible journey.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I found your blog through a site and have been following your blog for a while. You have such a great attitude! Enjoy your littles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for everyone's health. Happy birthday babies! Happy Anniversary you two!

    Your friend in Nova Scotia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Krista! I can't wait to see your littles and hear your birth story :) I'll be thinking about you and your family all day in bed today, I can't wait for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were right! :) Baby A was a girl, Baby C was a boy! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Happy birthday to the littles. :) I am so excited that everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear the great news .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news,I hope everyone continues to do well and has a short stay in the NICU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a rock star! This is so amazing! Congrats and good luck! So special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the arrival! Happy birthday to the Littles, and Happy Anniversary to you and Paul!

    Here is to a short NICU stay for everyone.

    Prayers from the East Coast of Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done! So glad to here they arrived alright, and I like many others will be praying for a swift NICU stay.
    Motherly instinct wins every time, two boys two girls! Can't wait to see what names you give the littles.

    Good luck, and be abundantly blessed with your little miracles!

    P.S. The little one is always the superstar of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I read this morning's post, all I could think is, Isn't God good? How blessed you are! What a joyful day!

    Will be looking forward to pics and all the news to follow. (have been lurcking for a long time and admired
    your great attitude as you carried your precious little bundles!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Can't wait to see their sweet little faces and discover their names!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I cannot wait to hear these miracles names!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I pray you are all doing well. Thinking of you and sending good thoughts. xoxoxo The Burns Family

    ReplyDelete
  15. I heard that one of the babies (D?) Went into surgery this morning. Just letting you know that were all praying for you guys, and I hope things went okay.

    God bless.

    Eliza from England.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found out their names, perfect. And they're so cute!

    P.S. I won't say their names on the blog, don't want to ruin the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Been thinking of you all all week. Anxious to hear how things are going and what they're names are. I know you've been busy with higher priorities, but know you're thought of often. Hope everyone is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Krista & Paul! So happy for both of you and can't wait to hear what their names are and see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://www.facebook.com/studioKYK#!/media/set/?set=a.10151007395685954.416981.100498935953&type=1 Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...