March 02, 2012

Week 7

Another week done and a little closer to the end of the first trimester. I am hoping I am one of the lucky ones and get some relief from morning sickness once I hit the second trimester. One can only hope! I started zofran (an anti-nausea med) last weekend so I am getting some relief from the constant all day nausea. I have also figured out that as soon as the nausea hits if I can get some food down the nausea "episode" won't be as intense or long. The other morning I thought maybe I don't need the zofran, and that lasted all of an hour and the  entire day was awful. So now I get up around 7 and take it and then crawl back into bed for at least thirty minutes. This seems to be the trick. The only down side of zofran is that I now need to take colace twice a day and metamucil three times a day. The joys of pregnancy!

The other night Natalie and Aubrey were very concerned at dinner time because we only have one seat left at the table. They were wondering where all the babies were going to sit. I explained that it will be a while before they are sitting at the table to eat with us and we will get them seats. Natalie then stated that she would move over and so could Aubrey and they could share their side of the table so we could all fit! Love my girls...

So people have been asking when we will find out the sex of the babies. Our answer is in the delivery room! We have never found out the gender with the other kids and just couldn't imagine not having that surprise on their birth day. And we have also decided not to share any of the names before hand either which my mother may write me out of her will for! So besides A,B, & C we have been calling them Bentley, Mercedes and Lexus around our house.

On Monday we will be having another ultrasound to see our "littles" and mom and dad are so excited. We can't wait to see how much they have grown and are praying that no one has split! I will update after our ultrasound but for now I will leave you with a picture of my "big" kids.


A night ride before bed

Dress up is a daily event which usually consist of four dresses layered on top of each other.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so utterly thrilled for you Krista! Congratulations to you and all of the Lesnaus. Triplets?? What a blessing! :) I can't imagine how nauseous you must be right now. Hope that Zofran keeps doing the trick. Big hugs to you, keep up the good work mama! Love, Cinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...