February 23, 2012

The joy of knowing you are coming!!

I just needed to share a funny story from work yesterday. As a nicu nurse I am often asked about my family and how many kids I have. As I was admitting a sweet little girl from home her mom asked if I had any kids? I stated , "yes, three." She then continued to ask what their ages were and I told her that I have two three year olds and a one year old. Her comment to that was, "wow you had twins and went on to have another!" I and another nurse who knows I am expecting triplets just smirked. If only this momma knew the whole story!


The outpouring of love that we have received in the last day has been amazing. We are so thankful for so many of you who took time out to let us know that you will be praying for our three precious babies. It means so much to Paul and I. As I read many of the comments and text I giggle often because I have a feeling that most people think they are so happy its us and not them! As my brother said, "you guys are crazy" and we are totally okay with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...